Vega > Performance
Vega responds to the commercial market’s requirements for a new-generation lightweight launch vehicle capable of orbiting small to medium-sized satellite payloads:
- Tailored for missions to low-Earth orbit (LEO) and Sun-synchronous orbit (SSO).
- Four-stage launcher design using solid propellant motors.
- Payload capacity of 1,500 kg. into a 700-km. circular polar orbit.
- Launched from the Spaceport in French Guiana, and supported by the world’s most experienced mission teams.
- Operations and marketing by Arianespace.
- Reduced operational costs with the use of Arianespace’s support facilities at the Spaceport.