Soyuz technical data
- Typical length: 46.2 m.
- Typical diameter: 10.3 m.
- Typical liftoff mass: 308 tons
- Performance: 3,250 kg. to GTO; 4,400 kg. to SSO with an orbit altitude of 820 km.
- Prime supplier: Russian Federal Space Agency
Soyuz > Soyuz User's Manual
The Soyuz User's Manual provides essential information on operations of this workhorse Russian launcher from Europe's Spaceport.
Updated in March 2012, it includes data on spacecraft payload compatibility with the Soyuz launch system, as well as associated documentation on mission performance.
The User’s Manual contains the essential data to:
- Assess compatibility of a spacecraft and spacecraft mission with the launch system,
- Constitute the general launch service provisions and specifications, and
- Initiate the preparation of all technical and operational documentation related to a launch of any spacecraft on the launch vehicle.
- Download the Soyuz at the Guiana Space Centre User's Manual (Issue 2, Revision 0 - March 2012) [.pdf 5.33 MB].