Soyuz > Performance
Operations of the modernized Soyuz from the Guiana Space Center provide launch services that are perfectly adapted to the growing market for medium-weight telecommunications satellites and scientific spacecraft:
- 3,250 kg. delivered to geostationary transfer orbit (GTO), and up to 4,400 kg. into Sun-synchronous orbit (with a circular altitude of 820 km).
- The world’s most launched vehicle, with over 1,700 manned and unmanned missions performed by the Soyuz family to date.
- Offering the highest reliability that comes with a man-rated vehicle.
- An exceptionally versatile launcher, perfectly suited for GTO mid-range payloads, medium-Earth orbit (MEO), low-Earth orbit (LEO) and Sun-synchronous satellites, as well as Earth escape missions.
- Missions from the Spaceport in French Guiana will build on the success of Arianespace’s Starsem affiliate, which has performed more than 20 successful commercial Soyuz flights from Baikonur Cosmodrome.
- Complete commercial synergy with Arianespace’s heavy-lift Ariane 5 and the lightweight Vega launchers.