Arianespace fast facts
- Created in: 1980
- Total employees: more than 300
- Locations: in five countries worldwide
- 2013 revenues: more than 985 million euros
Arianespace has a certain number of internship openings throughout the year in various disciplines, including engineering, marketing, human resources, communications and support.
The majority of these openings are at Arianespace’s headquarters, located in Evry-Courcouronnes near Paris, France. A limited number of opportunities may be available at the operations base in French Guiana for Arianespace’s family of launch vehicles.
Although Arianespace does not routinely announce individual internship opportunities, letters of interest are accepted from students. These letters will be kept on file for consideration during a six-month period (from January 1 to June 30, and July 1 to December 31).
To be eligible for such opportunities, follow these directions:
- Provide a letter explaining your interest in an internship at Arianespace.
- Include a résumé with the following details:
- Your personal details (Name, age)
- Your school and current grade level
- Your area of study
- Language(s) spoken
- The period(s) when you would be available for an internship
- Send these documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to provide your contact details, including e-mail and telephone.
Note: You will be contacted if Arianespace has an opening of interest that matches your skills and area of interest. Do not call Arianespace, or send more than one submission per each six-month period. Persons not following these directions will be disqualified from consideration for internships.
- Cliquez ici pour consulter stages en vue en français (67 Kb. PDF)